Are you dissatisfied with your figure because of being overweight? Do you want to wear smaller clothes? There is no problem with this, as everyone can lose weight, the point is to take this process seriously and with full responsibility. In order not to damage the body, you can lose up to 10 kg in one month.
How realistic is it to lose 10 kg in a month?
Most "diets" doubt the results, such as 10 kg of weight per month, but to no avail! After all, it’s not only realistic, it’s quite simple. You don’t have to starve yourself, follow strange diets, use suspicious pills, or exhaust your body with physical exertion. It is enough to read this article carefully, follow all the recommendations and of course show a purposeful attitude.
This method of weight loss is very popular and has been proven by real people. But don’t treat this with fanaticism and continue to lose weight by 10kg a month. This can lead to serious health problems for you. It is enough to apply this method once and then rest the body for at least a few months with extreme changes, trying to preserve the result and not get rid of it.
Need to lose weight at all?
First, let’s see if your body needs to lose weight. To do this, take a close look at yourself:
- Any physical activity (even climbing stairs) makes you feel dizzy, short of breath, and sweats heavily.
- He tends to sleep after a hearty meal and always feels tired or completely relaxed after a snack.
- In the late hours of the evening, be sure to dive into the fridge to bite off a slice of cake or sausage before going to bed.
In order to reliably make sure you are still overweight, you need to calculate your weight and identify the extra pounds. This can be done with a weight calculator.
Once you are convinced that you are overweight, you can move on to the next stage - you can learn the basic rules of weight loss.
Basic diet rules for a month
Those who have problems with excess weight do not always follow a diet, are under great stress, and do not limit themselves to the use of harmful products. Many would love to review their diet but don’t know where to start. To do this, you must collect all your will in a fist and strictly follow the following rules:
- Avoid salt and sugar completely. This is very difficult because unsalted foods are not very tasty. But for the sake of the result, you can wait 1 month. It is lighter with sugar and can be replaced by honey.
- Potatoes, bread (except biscuits), fats and fried foods are completely excluded from the diet.
- We prefer vegetables and fruits.
- Nothing sweet is allowed (ice cream, jam, cake, chocolate).
- No soda. You can drink mineral water, but without gas.
- You can't drink alcohol.
- You must not use hormonal medications.
- There are no semi-finished products.
- There are no spices.
- Any meat can only be eaten cooked and without fat.
- Eat skim milk daily.
- You can eat porridge for breakfast (except rice and semolina).
- Be sure to drink 1. 5 liters of clean water per day.
- The last meal should be at 7 p. m.
- If you are still hungry between meals, you can eat some nuts or dried fruit.
- You can combine diet with light physical activity.
Mental attitude to diet
In order to lose weight, you have to strictly follow the rules of weight loss, and this is unusual for the body, which causes frequent failures. That’s why you not only have a desire, you also need to be mentally prepared for this difficult process. They do not usually pay enough attention to psychological preparation, considering it a waste of time, but in fact they consider psychological attitudes towards diet to be the main key stage.
It’s a long period of a month, and it’s important to understand that in a week, your shape doesn’t change, with noticeable changes starting after about 23 days of diet and moderate exercise. loads. It is important to consider the following aspects:
- You don’t have to evaluate your shapes in the mirror every day - you’ll still not notice anything. To do this, you need to take a photo of yourself in a swimsuit before you lose weight, and then take another photo in a month. The result will be displayed.
- For more effective motivation, buy a scale and check your results once a week.
- Those who tried to lose weight with this method effectively discarded 10 kg (+ - 2 kg) following all instructions. Therefore, it is not necessary to say that this will definitely not work for you. They did it, and so did you.
- Buy a cheap product that is 1 size smaller and try it out this month. You will surely notice that you feel better in it from week to week.
- Collect photos of people before and after losing weight in a folder (there are enough of them on the internet). And look at them every day and draw inspiration. This is for everyone.
Keep in mind. Strictly 10 kg can not be lost in 30 days, it all depends on the body. Someone loses 2 kg more, someone less. If you lose less than 7 kg by the end of the month, your diet can be increased for another 1 week. The result is sure to be seen.
You don’t have to be too strict with yourself and exhaust your body from starvation. You only need to choose hearty and low-calorie foods. The menu should be varied according to the appropriate drinking order. You can change the type of diet each week to make your diet more complete. But let’s not forget that these diets can’t starve, they can’t contain drugs, and they can’t be monotonous. For example, study (or use) a 1-week diet:
- Breakfast. Pumpkin porridge with apples and grapefruit spiced with natural yoghurt, fermented milk or kefir.
- Lunch. Two loaf of bread, a glass of unsweetened tea and a slice of low-fat cheese.
- Dinner. Cabbage soup or borsch, without potatoes, fats and frying.
- Afternoon nasi. Apples / bananas and a glass of lean kefir.
- Dinner. One piece of steamed fish and one vegetable salad without the addition of oil or mayonnaise.
- Breakfast. Wholemeal cereal (2 tablespoons) with low-fat milk and an apple.
- Lunch. A glass of green tea with a slice of lemon, croutons and a slice of cheese.
- Dinner. Pea soup and 2 boiled eggs.
- Afternoon nasi. Grapefruit and a glass of kefir.
- Dinner. Fat-free cottage cheese 150-200 grams, a glass of kefir and an apple.
- Breakfast. 2 boiled eggs in a glass of tea.
- Lunch. Natural muesli filled with 1 glass of fermented fried milk.
- Dinner. Vegetable soup with beans, tomatoes and cucumber salad (you can pour kefir on it and add a little crushed garlic).
- Snack: an apple and a glass of yogurt.
- Dinner: 200 grams of cooked chicken fillet, 1 egg and cabbage salad.
- Breakfast: a glass of orange juice, biscuits.
- Second breakfast: muesli with milk.
- Lunch: pumpkin soup, two boiled eggs, a glass of green tea and a lettuce.
- Afternoon snack: green apple.
- Dinner: steamed fish cake, 2 tbsp. spoon of boiled buckwheat in a glass of fermented fried milk.
- Breakfast: a glass of kefir, cereal muesli with 1 teaspoon of honey, you can pour kefir.
- Second breakfast: biscuits with tea.
- Lunch: chicken soup with a piece of chicken, 2 boiled eggs, cucumber salad.
- Snack: a handful of various dried fruits and a glass of fermented fried milk.
- Dinner: a glass of yogurt, 200 grams of cottage cheese and a handful of raisins.
- Breakfast: a glass of yogurt and muesli.
- Second breakfast: 3 tablespoons boiled buckwheat with milk.
- Lunch: boiled chicken meatballs (3 pcs), a glass of green tea with lemon and 1 apple.
- Afternoon snack: orange.
- Dinner: cooked turkey, vegetable salad with spinach.
- Breakfast: tea and biscuits.
- Second breakfast: skipped every Sunday.
- Lunch: boiled chicken breast (200 grams), vegetable salad.
- Afternoon snack: skip every Sunday.
- Dinner: a cooked piece of lean beef, a glass of fermented fried milk and a carrot salad with raisins.
Sports activities during dieting
Adherence to a diet combined with sports exertion provides faster and more reliable weight loss. With rapid weight loss (in our case, 10 kg per month), a slight sagging of the skin in problem areas of the body is possible. Exercise helps to avoid this unpleasant phenomenon.
No need to visit gyms. It will be enough to do small workouts at home. And then weight loss improves not only physical beauty but also health.
In addition to the diet, the following sports can be mentioned:
- easy running;
- roller skating or ice skating;
- cycling or training equipment;
- strengthening the press;
- morning workout.
All of the above loads must be given at least 40 minutes.
Weight loss procedures
In order to make the monthly diet more effective and have a lasting rather than a temporary effect, additional procedures should be introduced to increase the effect of weight loss:
- Bath or sauna. Significantly improves blood circulation, removes excess water, toxins and toxins.
- baths. It calms, normalizes the nervous system, helps to relax. It is better to bathe with sea salt, essential oil or citrus decoction. They help to improve the skin, make it supple.
- Wrap. This involves the use of a simple adhesive film. Problem areas of the body are wrapped in several layers. This creates a greenhouse effect that breaks down and removes fats.
Disadvantages of weight loss
Any weight loss has its consequences and drawbacks. In our case, you are putting your health at risk. The following damage can be observed:
- Vitamin deficiency, accompanied by brittle nails and hair. The forces disappear, comes the strongest weakness and mood depression.
- Gastrointestinal failures and disorders.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases.
- Decreased immunity.
If the above health problems start to appear in the first weeks of weight loss, stop everything and see a doctor.
Contraindications to weight loss
Weight loss is a great stress for the body and can have negative consequences. Therefore, keep in mind that not everyone can lose 10 kg in a month. We list those for whom this weight loss is not desirable:
- Children under the age of 16 should not lose weight on their own. Exceptions to this are diets specially selected by your doctor.
- It is not recommended for people over 55 to lose weight without the knowledge of a doctor.
- It is strictly forbidden to diet for those who do not need it at all.
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- People with mental disorders.
- People with alcohol or drug addiction.
Useful tips for weight loss
Before you start losing weight, read carefully what you should never do while losing weight:
- Take medications that help you lose weight fast. This includes special herbs, teas and food supplements.
- Hunger. If you refuse food, you risk your health. Moreover, it has long been proven that with increased hunger, the human body begins to store fats at an active rate. And you won't be able to lose weight fast.
- Trying out unusual diets, consuming suspicious cocktails, or using questionable methods (such as a baking soda bath).
Here are some helpful tips to help you lose 10kg in 1 month:
- It is a good idea to start taking vitamins before and during your diet. You can buy tonic vitamin complex at any pharmacy.
- Less stress, more sleep.
- Movement is life itself. Stop using the elevator and walk instead of traveling.
- Take more physical activity. A swimming pool, gym or homework is the key to successful weight loss.
Note! Weight loss of 10 kg per month is a big and sharp indicator. In some cases, this can have a detrimental effect on health. It is advisable to consult a doctor before losing weight.
- "I’ve been dreaming of losing 10kg for a long time, but for me, that number was unrealistic. And the weight grew slowly. The moment came when I just couldn’t look at myself in the mirror, then I took the courage and dieted. It was difficult. Although the diet was considered nutritious, it was difficult for me. I always wanted to eat. At week 3, I felt lighter and my appetite subsided. A month later I lost 11. 5 kg. This is my record. But I’m still far from my ideal weight. I will continue to try to maintain the result. In six months, I will repeat this diet again".
- "I got married five years ago. It weighs 75 kg. I ate +20 kg for the entire duration of the marriage. My health started to falter, I no longer attract my wife. I sweat terribly. He decided to lose weight this way. I wouldn’t say it was hard, the desire to lose weight was under my belt. I am very happy with the result, I lost exactly 10 kg in a month".
- "I am 18 years old and 70 kg. My mother was obese throughout my childhood and did not recognize any diet or proper healthy eating. Steady french fries in oil with chicken, sausages and lard. And I always wanted to be beautiful and slim. By enrolling in college, I left my parents and tried this kind of weight loss. I did it! I lost 13 kg. The young people started paying attention to me. Thanks for your valuable information and helpful advice!".
Losing weight is a very difficult process that requires attention, patience and confidence in your results. Thanks to a well-chosen diet and a range of physical activities, you can lose up to 10 pounds in no time. The most important thing is to properly prepare for the result and consult a professional in advance.